Sunday, May 26, 2013

Maybelline Color Show - Coral Crush

Hey guys!
I'm new on here so I decided to start of here with something easy to review the Maybelline Color Show nail polish in the colour Coral Crush.
First off, let me explain how I picked this colour up. I went to my local drugstore, Shoppers, and was looking for Sally Hansen's Coral Reef. But it turns out that they didn't have it. So the closest colour to it was this one for a dollar more.

When I first tried this colour out, I was amazed of how well it painted on my nails. With only one coat my nails were finished. For the drying process, it took not even two minutes to be dried and ready to go.


 How this colour is sheer, shiny, and gorgeous makes it a perfect colour for the spring and summer. The next time I go looking for some new nail polish, I will be picking up Maybelline Color Show.

It takes about 7-10 days to chip and comes off real easy with remover. You can pick this up at your local drugstore for $3.99.

Feel free to comment and leave suggestions of what you would like to read or see on here!

Michelle xo

2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice color! It matches with your blog, lol! Good luck blogging and I'll stop by again sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete